Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Kitty Cat on Cup Journal Page


 I am participating in the #junkjournaljanuary challenge on instagram. The prompt for this project was "rountine". I start my day with a cup of coffee and a cuddle with my cat. The page is created mixed media style with paper scraps and lots of paints and inks. The kitty cat is a rubber stamp from Rubbermoon. It is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Yarn was added for texture.

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

Colorful Options - rainbow

Crafty Calendar - sentiment

Word Art Wednesday - #577 sentiment

Crafty Catz - #619 anything goes

Pammie's - #2301 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - cute

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Fun and colorful junk journal page. Thanks for sharing at the Colorful Options January Challenge.

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous colours and the sweetest little cat.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
GDT Chrissyxx

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

I love this. The rainbow of colors is so bright and gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options. :)

Sara Lihz