Saturday, January 28, 2023

Owl Journal Page

I am participating in the #junkjournaljanuary Instagram Challenge and the today's prompt is "earth tones". I used a stencil to create the circles on a piece of book page. Paper scraps were used to build texture. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz.

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

The Paper Funday - #49 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #580 sentiment

Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

As You Like it - I know this is boring but I love the color brown. Everything I create usually has a touch of brown in it. It's a neutral that looks good with everything.

♥ Wendy


 

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Earth tones are very comforting, Lovely. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Donna Walls said...

Fabulous Journal page, the tones are lovely. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope to see more from you soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge