Monday, January 23, 2023

Photo Op Journal Page


I am participating in the #junkjournaljanuary Instagram Challenge. The prompt for today is "stickers". I don't use many stickers so I had to scrounge. The glasses and the Photo Op sign are both stickers. Dina Wakley tissue paper, various paper scraps and paints were used to create the background. 

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

A Place to Start - anything goes

Colorful Options - rainbow

The Paper Funday - anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - flowers

Pammie's - #2303 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - flowers

♥ Wendy 

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Great journal page! I love the glasses sticker and how you used it. Thanks for sharing at the Colorful Options January Color Challenge.

Donna Walls said...

How fun! I enjoy seeing your journal pages, you always create something very interesting. Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope to see more from you soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Chana Malkah said...

Great journal page! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner