I used a digital stamp from Colour of Love called Rory's Ornament for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Dress my Craft and is embellished with glitter and three snowflake stickers.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Inspiration Station - #87 photo prompt (colors + Christmas theme)
Craft - #785 Christmas
Classic Design - #7 Christmas
Simon Says Monday - stitch it (stitches in the image)
I Love Pro Markers - #611 children (sponsor's digi)
Star Stampz - #84 Christmas in July
Passion 4 Markers - #843 3 of something
♥ Wendy


5 comments:
Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html
A lovely festive image and the 3 snowflake stickers are the perfect embellishments for this sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Markers this week.
Lorraine
She's lovely and you've colored her beautifully! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we appreciate the support!
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
Very pretty! I love how bright and cheerful your card is! Thank you for joining the Inspiration Station Challenge this month!
Very nice! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog!
Post a Comment