Sunday, July 12, 2026

Flowers for the Teacher Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Di's Digital stamps called Little Mouse for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with a diecut from Simon Says Stamp and embellished with glitter and two mini buttons. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Colorful Options - red+white+blue

Classic Design - #6 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - back to school

Passion 4 Markers - #845 animals (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Wednesday - 4 legged friends

Word Art Wednesday - #760 sentiment

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Nat said...

Another fab card! I love your papers and the cute little buttons just finish it off. Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
Natx

Diane said...

Adorable card and image!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}

Barb Finnical said...

This is a super cute teacher card, Wendy! I love that little mouse, and his blew overalls are just adorable. I love the way they match the background papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!