I used a digital stamp from Alex Syberia called Almond Blossoms for this card. The image is colored with water color paints. The card is embellished with orange glitter and three gems.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Paper Funday - #89 anything goes
Wordart Wednesday - #761 sentiments
Simon Says Wednesday - florals
Beautiful Blossoms - #43 florals (sponsor's digi)
Classic Design - #7 anything goes
Creative Moments - #284 shimmer/shine
♥ Wendy


3 comments:
Very pretty floral, great colors too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
Wendy, you did a great job on this card! I really like how you colored the flowers and how the gems match those colors. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
Very pretty florals with lovely colors. We're delighted you've shared your wonderful project with us at The Paper Funday and Beautiful Blossoms Challenges. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Post a Comment