Saturday, August 8, 2026

Sweet Smiles - Mixed Media Art

 


I used a large index card as the base for this mixed media art. The background was created with paper scraps. The vintage/retro woman is from Etsy. The edges are inked with Tim Holtz distress ink. 

I would like to enter this junk journal page in the following challenges:


Classic Design - #7 anything goes

Lil Patch - #283 anything goes


Creative Inspirations - #41 anything goes

Wordart Wednesday - #764 sentiment

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful card!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

LeighSBDesigns.com
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com

http://mysideofoz.blogspot.com/

Barb Finnical said...

I love this mixed media piece, Wendy! I think she reminds me of Mary Tyler Moore. Your color choices are wonderful too. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!