I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Christmas Bear Hugs for this card. The image is colored with colored pencils. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Simon Says Stamp and is embellished with glitter and snowflake charm.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Inspiration Station - #87 photo inspiration (bear, colors, Christmas theme)
Kleuren met Potloden - pencils (sponsor's digi)
All Dressed Up Blog - #175 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Wordart Wednesday - #761 sentiment
Classic Design - #7 holiday
Pammie's - #2629 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - add text
♥ Wendy


8 comments:
Wendy, you've been using the sweetest images lately, and this one is so precious. Thanks for sharing your wonderful project with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
This is such a sweet image and so beautiful beautifully colored, Wendy! I love your background too Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
A cozy Christmas card and I love the colours you used.
Thank you for joining the Kleuren met Potloden challenge.
Caroline - DT
What a sweet image to use on your adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
great card in purple. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.
So beautiful! I love that adorable image and you coloured it so well! Thank you for joining the Inspiration Station Challenge this month!
What a beautiful card with the nice digi, beautifully colored.
It's nice that you're joining in with kleuren met potloden
xx Ellen DT
I love that you have put shades of purple with the minty green color. Great job all the way around. Best of luck! ADU Design Team
Post a Comment