I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Christmas Tree Fairy for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with two diecut shapes from Sizzix and embellished with glitter and a star shaped gem.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Diecut Divas - Christmas in July
All Dressed Up FB - Christmas in July (sponsor's digi)
Inspiration Station - #87 photo, tree, colors
All Dressed Up - #175 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Creative Moments - #284 shimmer+shine
♥ Wendy


5 comments:
This is really cute, a fairy tree topper! Thanks for playing along our July challenge at Die Cut Divas.
So very cute. What a great Christmas tree topper. So glad you joined us this month for our "Christmas in July" challenge at Die Cut Divas.
I want a fairy for my tree now. So very cute. So glad you joined us this month for our "Christmas in July" challenge at Die Cut Divas.
She's precious and you've colored her beautifully. I find these images a bit tedious but you've mastered it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful project with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
super cute! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.
Post a Comment