Sunday, July 19, 2026

Feel Better Card



 

I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Bee Buzzy for this card. The image is colored with watercolor paints. The card is layered with a die cut shape from Pink Fresh and embellished with orange glitter and two gemstones.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Pink Gem - #7 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

DigiChoosday - #7 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Wednesday - florals

Beautiful Blossoms - #43 florals

Classic Design - #7 anything goes

Wordart Wednesday - #761 sentiment

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #282 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I like the doodle style of these flowers. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, hope to see you again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Barb Finnical said...

I love this bold, beautiful card, Wendy! The flower is great, and I really like how you used that arch to place it in. The background paper looks wonderful too. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!

Amanda said...

Pretty card! I like your paper and design choice :) Great job using the photo as your inspiration! Thank you for joining the Beautiful Blossoms monthly challenge! We look forward to seeing more of your beautifully created submissions in the future! ~ Amanda

michele said...

a lovely representation of the flower! xo