Friday, September 4, 2026

Celebrate Apple Picking Season Card


 

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Apple Picker for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The shaped card is layered with a diecut shape from Simon Says Stamp. It has faux stitches around the edge. The card is embellished with recycled book page that was stenciled on and two buttons that were cut from pj's that I made into rags.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Diecut Divas - recycled book page+buttons

All Dressed Up FB - celebrations

Wednesday Inspirations - Autumn

Crafter's Cafe - #333 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

All Dressed Up Blog - #176 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Pammie's - #2635 apples

Simon Says Monday - shape

Passion 4 Markers - #853 faux stitching

Wordart Wednesday - #768 sentiment

♥ Wendy


4 comments:

Arlene said...

I love the colors you used on this card and that sweet little girl. Marvelous. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...


Thank you for sharing with us over at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog Dt Maria

Tina Z. said...

oh, this is super sweet card.
Thank you for sharing your creation with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.

Crafty KJ said...

Such a sweet image and your colouring is fab! A great idea to recycle old book pages as backing papers too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x