Monday, September 21, 2026

Falala Christmas Card


 

I used a digital stamp called Hollybobs Snowballing from Polkadoodles for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is embellished with glitter and a chipboard sticker.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

I Love Promarkers - #614 Christmas

Passion 4 Markers - #855 masculine (sponsor's digi)

Wordart Wednesday - #770 sentiment

Craft - #789 Christmas

Crafter's Cafe - #334 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Classic Design - #9 anything goes 

Creative Knockouts - #579 anything goes

♥ Wendy



6 comments:

Nat said...

Wow Wendy - you have been busy - another fab card! Thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx

Crafty KJ said...

Another cute image and your colouring is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Marjeta said...

Super cute. I love CAS design. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

Barb Finnical said...

Such a sweet card, Wendy! I love the action with him getting ready to throw that snowball! The green is a really nice color here too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Brenda said...

I love that your cute image has the spotlight. I can imagine how great the sparkle looks. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh goodness, this image is adorable!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!