I used a large index card as the base for this mixed media art. The background was created using artwork from my granddaughter (tempera paints) and paper scraps (including embossed paper from a Tim Holtz embossing folder). The edges are inked with Tim Holtz distress ink. The lovely vintage woman is from Etsy.
I would like to enter this junk journal page in the following challenges:
Colorful Options - rainbow of colors
Crafty Calendar - summer
Crafter's Cafe - #333 anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - #769 sentiment
Pammie's - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - texture
♥ Wendy
2 comments:
Congratulations on making the Top 5 for Guest Designers in the "Coloring with Pencils" category. We would also love for you to be a Guest Designer for us. Please send us an email if you are interested.
Hugs, Astrid
Hi Wendy, oh wow that's a gorgeous project- I love your colours and the whole style of it. Fabulous! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Sarah - DT
Post a Comment