Saturday, September 26, 2026

Happy Birthday Card



 

I used a digital stamp from Lili of the Valley called Sailing Boat for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Simon Says Stamp and is embellished with two mini brown buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Colorful Options - browns

Wordart Wednesday - #771 sentiment

Crafter's Cafe - #334 anything goes

Classic Design - #9 anything goes

Passion 4 Markers - #856 for a child

As You Like It - Sailing is one of my favorite sports because I feel so free and close to nature. (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

SarahR said...

Hi there Wendy, aww this is such a cute image and a wonderful card. I love your muted colours! Thanks for joining in with us over at Passion for Markers this week for my challenge theme. Sarah - DT

Barb Finnical said...

This is such an adorable card, Wendy! It’s so very fun and yet masculine. I love the neutral colors, especially the background paper. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Brenda said...

This is such a cute card, Wendy. I love the texture the background paper gives and the dotty embellishments are just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!