Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Fairy Wings - Mixed Media Art



I used a large index card as the base for this mixed media art. The background was created with a page torn from a damaged book. Water color paints were dripped on the page and allowed to run. The leaves are from a rubber stamp. The edges are inked with Tim Holtz distress ink. The winged kitty cat is from Etsy. 

I would like to enter this junk journal page in the following challenges:

Colorful Options - rainbow of colors

Pammie's - #2637 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - transport it (wings)

Wordart Wednesday - #770 sentiment

Crafter's Cafe - #334 anything goes + lots of colors

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Very sweet mixed media piece Wendy! I love all the different elements. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Diane said...

This is so cute, I love this and looks like my kitty Freckles!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}

Tracie said...

You card was perfect for my day. My 19 year old friend went to kitty heaven yesterday. He will be truly missed. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Wendy said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Tracie. Our furry friends leave a very big hole in our hearts when they have to leave us. Hugs, Wendy