Thursday, July 21, 2022

Fun Summer Vacation Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Too Cute Milkshake Bella for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Darice and embellished with three paper flowers and two chipboard stickers.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - #29 anything goes

Inspiration Station - #34 I was inspired by the photo to use the brown, yellow, red and green colors in my marker palette. I also used stripes, flowers and a drink in my design. 

Simon Says Monday - vacation (summer vacation activity) 

DigiChoosday - #29 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Passion 4 Markers - letter B is for brown bear

Simon Says Wednesday - card for a child

As You Like It - I chose fur for this challenge. I love creating and crafting with animals because they are so darn cute. 

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A sweet card, thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Mellzcraftz said...

Your card is so cute. I love the little bear image and the striped pattern paper you have used. Thank you for sharing this with us and for taking part in the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Pamela Duncan said...

Love your bright summer paper color selections. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting! Pam, DT

Chrissy said...

Your little Bear all decked out for Summer is adorable..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Zw@@n said...

A cheerful card, Wendy. I like the cute bear. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma