Saturday, July 9, 2022

Halloween Card




I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Boo I See You for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with two diecuts (frame-Darice and circle-Sizzix) and embellished with orange glitter and a spider charm.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up FB - holiday - Halloween

Incy Wincy - cat (sponsor's digi)

As You Like It - I used warm colors for this card. This was a difficult challenge because I usually use a rainbow of colors on my projects. I chose warm colors to color this stamp and am pleased how it turned out. 

Allsorts - #684 animal (cat) 

♥ Wendy

1 comment:

Suze said...

Fun Halloween card Wendy Lynn. Thank you for using one of our sponsor's images too. Thank you for entering the Woof/Meow and/or Love Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.