Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Happy Summer Card


I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Hop Scotch for this square card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with two diecut shapes from Tutti Designs and embellished with three pink buttons.  

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze - #194 black+white+pink

Cut it Up - #256 summer lovin

Dies R Us - #197 dies they sell

Creations in Pink - #48 lots of pink (sponsor's digi)

All Dressed Up - #130 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - summer vacation

Passion 4 Markers - letter B for black+buttons

♥ Wendy

7 comments:

Heather said...

How cute!! I love your plaid paper in the background! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Oh, my gosh, I loved playing hopscotch! I was really good at it, too!! 😉

I love your card with its adorable image. The gingham reminds me of a picnic tablecloth!

Thanks for participating in our Summer Lovin’ challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Wendy - I do love Gingham on a card and your design is beautiful - great 'B' choice too! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

Dawn G Designs said...

I used to play Hopscotch I was a girl! Precious memories! Your card is adorable!!! Thank you for playing along with All Dressed Up Challenge!
Happy Crafting!
DT Dawn

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card love your choice of image and such pretty colours and card design thank you for joining us at ADU
hugs
Lorraine x

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ..lovely design
Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

aprettypinkpeony said...

How cute! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps. Best of luck with your entry. DT Pam