Friday, July 22, 2022

Summer Vacation Fun Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Bella Bear in the Sun for this shaped card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with one diecut shape (Darice) and embellished with three mini buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - #29 anything goes

Inspiration Station - #34 I was inspired by the above photo to use the colors red, yellow, green and brown. I also used stripes for my background paper and colored the bear's swim suit with stripes.

Passion 4 Markers - B is for brown, bear and bathing suit

Simon Says Wednesday - for a child

As You Like It - I chose fur for this project. I like to use animals in my artwork because I think they are so cute.

Craft - shaped card

Word Art Wednesday - #553 sentiment

♥ Wendy


6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very cute and colourful image. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Rachael said...

Oh Wendy this is just so cute - I adore those colours you have used from the photo inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Polkadoodles, good luck! Rachael

Donna Walls said...

Wow, this is adorable and I love how you've colored her up with her outfit matching the picnic blanket..so clever! Thanks for entering your project in the challenge at The Inspiration Station!
Donna
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Cards By MI said...

Charming card with lots of colours. Cute! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie, PFM-teamie

Ella's Design said...

Another fun shaped card, Wendy and great use of the photo for inspiration...a really summery card!
Thanks again for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

Brenda said...

What a fun shape, just the perfect backdrop for your cute image. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge!