Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy 4th of July Card


I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Lets Fly a Kite for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with three diecut shapes from Tutti Designs. The card is embellished with red and blue glitter and a white star shaped button.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up FB - holidays

Colorful Options - red+white+blue

All Dressed Up Blog - #129 anything goes

Passion 4 Markers - #647 occasion (not birthday)

Dies R Us - #196 dies they sell

Simon Says Monday - red+white+blue

♥ Wendy



3 comments:

Makira said...

You have been a busy girl! I appreciate the support for our challenge, Colorful Options! Your creations give me such joy. THANK YOU! Cheers, Makira

Marilyn said...

Great card Wendylynn! Love the papers layout and this is one of my favourite images!
Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you come back soon.
Marilyn S

aprettypinkpeony said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! Pam~DT