Friday, September 18, 2026

Carefree Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Rocco Dinghy for this clean and simple card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is embellished with blue glitter and a word sticker.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Star Stampz - #85 water

Polkadoodles - #9 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Monday - transportation

Passion 4 Markers - #855 markers+masculine (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Wednesday - CAS

Crafter's Cafe - #334 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

 

3 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

You’ve made a lovely card for a boy.

I noticed that you saw you made the Guest Designer Top 5 at *Kleuren met potloden*. We would love for you to be a Guest Designer for us. If you're interested, please email us, as we have a fun digital image for you to work with.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Astrid

Crafty KJ said...

Such a cute image and your colouring is fab! Love the CAS style card too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Nat said...

Super cute card - perfect for my theme. Thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx