Saturday, September 12, 2026

Fall Koala Bear Card


 


I used a digital stamp from Lee Holland called Koala on a Branch for this Autumn card. The image is colored with pencils. The card is layered with two diecut shapes from Simon Says Stamp. The background paper is embossed with a Tim Holtz folder. The light brown paper is from a repurposed paper sack and the buttons are recycled from thrown away pajamas.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Colorful Options - brown+warm earthtones

Diecut Divas - diecuts + recycling

Wednesday Inspirations - Autumn

Kleuren met Potloden - colored pencils

Simon Says Wednesday - texture

As You Like It - Brown and green are two of my favorite fall/Halloween color combinations. (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy



6 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Such lovely fall colors and adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Brenda said...

Wendy, I agree green and brown are great fall colors for this darling little koala! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at As You Like It!

Arlene said...

Just adorable. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Robbie said...

Great way to use a paper bag. Makes a bun background. Thanks for joining our challenge at Die Cut Divas!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

What a beautiful card featuring the cute koala—nicely incorporated into the sketch.
thanks for joining us at kleuren met potloden
xxx Ellen DT

Kathyk said...

Such a super card, thank you for joining Kleuren met potloden whilst I've been a Guest Designer

Kathyk