Saturday, September 19, 2026

Friends Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Di's Digistamps called Kitty's New Friend for this card. The image is colored with pencils. The card is embellished with blue glitter.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Kleuren met Potloden - colored pencils (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Monday - transport it

Simon Says Wednesday - CAS

Creative Knockouts - #579 anything goes

♥ Wendy


6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute is this lil fella??!! Greta job Wendy!

Thank you again for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Good luck!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

What a beautiful card with the cute digi
thanks for joining us at kleuren met potloden
xxx Ellen DT

Kathyk said...

Another lovely make and thank you for joining the challenge whilst I've been a Guest Designer at Kleuren met potloden

Kathyk

Marjeta said...

Adorable cat. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

Het hobbyhoekje van Annie said...

A very nice card. Thanks for sharing with us at Kleuren Met Potloden.
Greetings Annie (DT)

Angélique said...

Aw, what a cuttie! Thank you for participating our challenge at Kleuren met Potloden.