Thursday, September 17, 2026

Halloween Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Pumpkin Boy for this clean and simple card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with a diecut from Altenew and is embellished with a black spider charm.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Wednesday Inspiration - Autumn

Polkadoodles - #9 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

As You Like It - Green and orange are two of my favorite Halloween colors because they remind me of Autumn/Fall.

Passion 4 Markers - #855 masculine (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Wednesday - CAS

Crafter's Cafe - #334 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Classic Design - #9 anything goes/Autumn colors

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This is cute. Cute but creepy with the spider, I am terrified of them. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Nat said...

Love this cute image Wendy and your spider is a fab finishing touch. Perfect card for my theme, thanks for sharing at PFM

Natx

Renske Wishes You said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge . Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT